Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm Back

I will always remember the year 2007, as the turning point in my life. After 7 years in the MLM industry, I finally made it. I've earned my time freedom and escaped the rat race. Today I am able to live my Dreams. I sleep when I'm tired and wake up when I'm finished sleeping. What a life. I decided to devote the next couple of years to fulfilling my passion for boating & fishing. This blog is dedicated to my wife Roslyn, who has stood by me these 28 years & to my 3 sons, Chester, Crispin & Cyrus. I have set a course on a new voyage of adventure to explore the wonders of the last frontier, the sea. Here's a toast to all my seafaring friends, past, present and future. May you journey ahead with fair winds and following seas.

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...