Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Grady White Tiger Cat

It has been 7 long years after I sold all my boats. Suddently, I got access to a stunning 26 foot GradyWhite Tiger-Cat fitted with twin Yamaha 150s. Her owner bought her on a flash decision knowing that Grady no longer built catamarans. He knew she would ride soft in rough water. And what a performer the boat was. It handled all the chops in Singapore harbour and for a 10 year old boat, she looks pretty darn good. The owner is currently fitting her with the latest electronics including a humminbird 997cSi side imaging sounder & GPS chart-plotter. I am looking forward to many exciting days on the boat. The first cruise was to Sebana Cove, next on the menu is Pulau Aur & Tioman. Here's to tight lines & screeming reels.

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...