Monday, October 5, 2015

Why does Beer taste so good at sea

It seems I have no appetite for beer when I'm ashore. Strange but its probably only unique to me. I don't feel the urge nor the desire to open a bottle even after a nice dinner. The moment I set sail and the lines are cast off, that first bottle of beer; usually Hoegarden, tastes heavenly. A glass of red wine is like sweet nectar. The hotter the weather at sea, the more beer I drink.
The moment I arrive back in the Marina, my appetite for a beer diminishes and I stick with Chlorophyll or just water. Cheers... (I just wanted to pen this down & read it again 10 years from now)
Cheers; To fair winds and following seas....

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...