Sunday, September 6, 2015

Trawler yacht interiors

Whats with trawler yacht interiors that lifts my spirit up every time I look at them. The styling is warm and the wood interiors, rich and inviting. It has been my wish to live onboard a yacht for many years now. That would be the perfect home for me for sure. I am so very comfortable on a yacht, even though it may be a little cramped for the average household.

Every inch is detailed and crafted with tender loving care

Laminated wood floors add to functionality and beauty

The raised bar type table top is more than sufficient for full meals comfortably

The raised forward section houses the wheel house. 

   
Magnificent Interior, I just love this

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...