Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dogfish at HW

Cyrus with a juvenile Dogfish caught off Sudong at 2100 (HW) last night, 23 Oct 2007. It was released unharmed back into the water. We were looking forward to landing some squid, unfortunately the windy conditions & bright moonlight did little to help. I'm looking forward to the NE monsoon this year, as I intend to search for new & productive spots in our local waters. Many experineced fisherman tell me, the rougher the seas out there, the more motivated the fish will come into our waters to seek shelter & find food. Well lets see what the monsoon brings this year.

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...