Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Welcome 2015

The last 4 years have been truly fun. I got to see much of Asia on four wheels (NAE 9878). 2015 will probably be a work year unless I decide to extend that 4 year holiday.

I will be 55 in 2015. I have never been healthier and I certainly feel much younger today than 10 years ago. The amazing revelation is, I feel very much in control of 2015. I am able to turn it into a work year or I could take the whole year off and explore Malaysia and Thailand by road on my trusty Land Cruiser. The question is what would make me happier? Expanding my Synergy business or discovering the world I live in. I will give it some thought. Its been sometime since I've had a work challenge and the chief motivation I guess is still more money. The question is why do I want more money, if what I already have is sufficient enough, why slough it out again. Shouldn't I be contented.
I wonder if it has to do with being the best that I can be during this lifetime. Making full use of the life that I've been given and making the utmost of it. As in the book "Conversations with God", the purpose of life is to seek happiness and experience everything. There is nothing more to achieve. Honoring your truest feelings is vitally important to discovering yourself. The question is "What do I want here?" Only those who have lived can celebrate death. And those who die do so that they may live in greater glory. For some, the purpose of life is to seek Glory whereupon glory is the seed that gives rise to true happiness. All of life is discovering "Who You Are" and then experiencing it....

Perhaps, the right answer to 2015 is to continue to celebrate life.... experience everything I want to..... enjoy and bask in the glory of living....
True Joy is in the creating. True Freedom is in the doing without the need for a particular result. We will worry less if we don't attach ourselves to results.Passion is the path, the way to self realization. Health will improve almost immediately when worry ends.

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...