Sunday, March 27, 2016

Outlaw 12M Power Catamaran

This 12M Power Catamaran is my kind of boat for recreation around Singapore waters and beyond a radius of 150 nautical miles. It can't get any better. Soft ride, speed, ease of operation and very low maintenance. For me a mono hull just cannot match the ride of a Catamaran especially in confused seas up to sea state 3.


Having the boat built in aluminium is a plus factor for safety and performance. Obviously it won't have the fine curves of a fibreglass built design, but after the initial visual appeal, the measure of a good boat comes down to usability, practicality and performance in moderate seas. This Cat gets my vote any day.


No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...