Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today's Catch

Caught off the reefs fringing Jurong Island using Apollo Rigs & live prawns 

I've been fishing weekly the past month. Mostly jigging off Pulau Salu and Jurong Island. The catch has been below average for Singapore waters. I would have been glad to just catch the harvest shown in the picture. Alas that picture came from a fishing kaki of mine. Pretty good for a day's fishing off Jurong Island. Well, as they say, a bad day's fishing is far better than a good day at the office.
I hope to post news of my fishing adventures again soon. The month of May would be a better season and I'm booked to fish North of Horsburgh in the South China Sea. Till then, here's wishing you fair winds and following seas.


No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...