Sunday, January 24, 2016

Princess Cruise 19 Jan 2016

I must have been a seafarer in my past lives. The sea continues to intrigue and invigorate my life. Hence whenever I feel down or just dull, I would go out to sea. It never fails to bring life back into my daily routine. On the insistence of my wife, I went on a cruise onboard the Sapphire Princess. She's about 110,000 tons and has 16 levels of glamorous entertainment whilst on voyage to Penang, Langkawi and Port Klang. The decor is fit for a king.

Leaving the Cruise Centre at Marina South
Inside the enormous Cruise Centre. Plenty of space and only occupied during boarding and disembarkation 
My family arriving onboard the Sapphire Princess

Check out the sacks of potatoes waiting to be loaded onboard
The Central Stairway
The cabin is spacious compared to Star Gemini. Very well designed indeed.
There were so many restaurants on the ship, The most popular on was probably the buffet on the 14th floor 



























No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...