Thursday, June 7, 2012

Explore. Dream. Discover. 7 July 2012

A friend of mine just suffered a stroke. As with most cases it came suddently and turned the whole family routine topsy turvy. It is during these times that I am reminded again to live life to the fullest in the here & now before its too. Unfortunately for Jack, it's a little too late. Though I wish him well, I know he will never be the same Jack every again.

Twently year from now, you will be more disapointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain  

No comments:

Overland drive from Singapore to Bangkok and back - 21 May to 2 Jun 2023

Every once in a while, I feel the need to break out of my mandane routine and drive up north. Short trips are usually to Genting Highlands o...